Tis is the season for entertaining, so I’ve got some of my favorite “go-to” dip recipes to rev up your New Year entertaining, coastal style!
Everyone loves a spinach dip, but yours will be the belle of the ball with a cool classic twist … sautéed scallops. And it’s as simple as combining ingredients in a dish and bake until bubbly. Easy peasy. You’re. Welcome.
Yummy smoked cheese goodness adds sexiness to the shellfish flavor and is guaranteed to make you say “baby, baby, let’s get cozy!” Bonus: This dip feeds a lot, so it’s easy on your wallet.
Three of my favorite flavors in the world are fresh crab, fresh mango, and salty cashews! Put them all together and you have one amazingly unexpected dip! This dip is a definite step away from the ordinary and you’ll be glad you took the trip.
You might also like:
Incoming search terms:
- scallop dip (3)
- Shrimp and Scallop Dip (2)
- hot shrimp and crab dip (2)
- scallop dip recipes (1)
- scallop dip appetizer recipes (1)
- belle sole mango spread and dip (1)
- crab scallop cream cheese dip (1)
- bolle sole mango spread & dip (1)
- belle solé mango spread and dip to purchase (1)
- shrimp and scallop dip recipes (1)